As I stated in my bio, I enjoy helping other writers. In addition to editing and proofreading, I enjoy sharing what resources I’ve used and helped me. These resources are ones I have used myself, and I know they are good ones. Feel free to use whatever you need to make your publishing journey successful.
- 10 Minute Novelists — A group of writers on Facebook who support and encourage each other in their writing journeys.
- World Literary Cafe — Melissa Foster leads this group on Facebook. If you have any questions about writing, publishing, or marketing a book, this is the place to ask.
- The Creative Penn — Joanna Penn has a wonderful website full of information about writing, publishing, and marketing.
- Goins, Writer — Jeff Goins is a writer that I’ve been following for a little while. His book, The Art of Work, has helped me dive into my freelance writing and editing business.
- Helping Writers Become Authors — K.M. Weiland is another writer who I’ve followed for a while now. She has published several books with workbooks that I’ve found to be very helpful for my own writing. This website is packed full of all kinds of helpful information for authors.
- Steph’s Cover Designs — Steph designed the cover of my novel, Pinky Swear. Once I saw it, I knew she had to redo the cover for Be Strong so they matched. See the covers for yourself here.
- BadRedHead Media — Rachel Thompson is a marketing guru and a fellow writer in the 10 Minute Novelists Facebook group. She has tons of information for all of your book marketing needs.
Do you have a helpful resource I haven’t listed here? Feel free to contact me — michele @ michelemathews dot com — so I can add it to the list!