As I stated in my bio, I enjoy helping other writers. In addition to editing and proofreading, I enjoy sharing what resources I’ve used and helped me. Most of these resources are ones I have used myself, and I know they are good ones. Feel free to use whatever you need to make your publishing journey successful.
- Social Media Calendar–I stumbled upon this cool calendar on Pinterest when I was looking for something. If you lack time to post on social media, take a look at this handy calendar. This is an affiliate link.
- Social Media Images–Going along with the calendar are these handy dandy social media images. This is also an affiliate link.
- 10 Minute Novelists — A group of writers on Facebook who support and encourage each other in their writing journeys.
- 20Booksto50K — A group of writers on Facebook who focus on marketing and publishing their books.
- The Creative Penn — Joanna Penn has a wonderful website full of information about writing, publishing, and marketing.
- Goins, Writer — Jeff Goins is a writer that I’ve been following for a little while. His book, The Art of Work, has helped me dive into my freelance writing and editing business.
- Helping Writers Become Authors — K.M. Weiland is another writer who I’ve followed for a while now. She has published several books with workbooks that I’ve found to be very helpful for my own writing. This website is packed full of all kinds of helpful information for authors.
- Ultimate Fiction Writing Guide — A reader of my website sent me this link. Lots of goodies here to help you with your fiction writing.
- Ebookifi.com, Kindle formatting services – High quality eBook conversion service provider. The prices are very reasonable, and they’ve converted more than 10,000+ eBooks. 100% Guaranteed approved and compatibility across all platforms.
- Amanda Walker PA & Design Services — Amanda designed the ebook cover of my prequel, First Love. She did a great job of matching the cover to the trilogy. Amanda also did the logo you see at the top of the page.
- BadRedHead Media — Rachel Thompson is a marketing guru and a fellow writer in the 10 Minute Novelists Facebook group. She has tons of information for all of your book marketing needs.
- Fisher VIP — I haven’t used this company, but they do offer branding for authors, including video ad promotions among other things.
- Hosting Facts— This article gives you some ideas on what to use for building a website and could be useful if you need an author website.
Do you have a helpful resource I haven’t listed here? Feel free to contact me — michele @ michelemathews dot com — so I can add it to the list!